- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Really, when was the last time you grilled dessert? Toasted Strawberry & Marshmallow Skewers are so delicious, unexpected and fun! Try them at your next party or for your family.
- 16 large marshmallows, chilled
- 16 large strawberries
- 8 short metal skewers (or bamboo, soaked in water for 30 minutes first)
- Topping of your choice for drizzling (chocolate sauce, caramel sauce)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Before heating the barbeque, spray the grate with the non-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to high.
- Use two marshmallows and two strawberries, alternating, and thread onto one skewer. Grill each side for about 20 seconds. The marshmallows shouldn't melt, but should show grill marks.
- Once heated through, transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with your choice of topping (optional).