- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can make this easy breakfast on the go in minutes; it’s healthy, delicious and nutritious.
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 1 slice lean uncured ham
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly toast the English muffin and set aside.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and then scramble the egg.
- Place the ham slice onto one half on the English muffin, and then top with the egg and the cheese.
- Season the sandwich with salt and pepper, top with the remaining English muffin half and serve immediately.