- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The combination of carrots, beets and celery root make a fresh, sharp and sweet salad with enjoyable crunchy texture.
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the cumin seeds in a small skillet and toast over medium heat, stirring often, until fragrant.
- Put the orange zest, orange juice, toasted cumin seeds, vinegar, olive oil, sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously to blend, making sure the sugar has completely dissolved. Serve immediately.