- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
No, you aren't having frog legs for breakfast. Toad in a Hole is a simple egg dish your whole family will love.
- 1 slice whole wheat toast
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. butter
- salt and pepper
- Using a small drinking glass or cookie cutter, cut a circle from the center of a slice of bread.
- Butter both sides of the bread. Place in a hot skillet over low heat.
- Break an egg into the center hole. Cook until the egg is set, then turn and cook the other side.
- Serve sprinkled with salt and pepper.