- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10
Tipsy Chicken is a delicious casserole that has sherry as its star ingredient.
- 1 package Uncle Ben's wild rice with seasonings
- 6 large chicken breasts, boned and halved
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup dry sherry
- Spread dry rice in a casserole and cover with seasonings. Add chicken breasts.
- Mix soups together and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.