- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 36
Tiny Taco Tarts are made in mini muffin pans so they're bite sized with a bit of Mexican flair.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Tortilla Chip Filling: 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 ounces black olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine beef, seasoning and ice water with hands. Press into bottom and up sides of mini muffin cups.
- Prepare filling by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl. Place a spoonful of filling in each shell, mounding slightly. Sprinkle cheese over tops. Bake 8 minutes. Remove tarts from pan with tip of knife. Serve immediately or cool and freeze.