- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A tasty and light entrée of tilapia fillets baked with herbs and lemon. Serve with a field green salad with white balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 small lemon
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, with tops
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 6 ounces each
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Zest and juice the lemon into a small bowl. Add the butter, 1 tablespoon parsley, green onions, salt and pepper and blend well with a whisk.
- Put the tilapia fillets in a baking dish and evenly cover with the lemon mixture.
- Bake the fish for about 17 minutes or until it flakes with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, sprinkled with the remaining 1 tablespoon of parsley.