- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 8 servings
Lighten your spring meals with fish. If you are tired of heavy winter dishes and aren't sure how to make the transition to lighter spring meals, take advantage of fresh seasonal fish.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Preheat broiler and line a pan with aluminum foil. Whisk cheese with butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Sprinkle with basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt.
- Lay fish in one layer in prepared pan. Place under broiler and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip fish and broil another few minutes.
- Take fish out of oven and spread Parmesan mixture over one side of each fish. Place back under broiler and cook 2 minutes or until a golden crust has formed.