- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 fillets
Tilapia is a relatively mild white fish so a spicy marinade created from a blend of seasonings, garlic and vinegar adds just the right amount of zesty flavor and kick.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine/balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the fish to the bowl with the marinade, toss to coat and let sit for at least 30 minutes before cooking.