- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tiki-inspired cocktail blends three-types of rum together, Puerto Rican, Jamaican and Demerara, for an exceptionally well-balanced rum and blood orange juice drink.
- 1 ounce light Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce dark Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce 151º Demerara rum
- 1 ounce blood orange juice
- 3 ounces allspice syrup (like Trader Vic’s Navy Grog mix)
- Fresh flower and mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish and flower water, into a blender with crushed ice and process for no more than 15 seconds to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with ice cubes, garnish with the fresh flower and the mint sprig and then serve immediately.