- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fresh and fragrant cocktail, made with Beefeater Summer Edition Gin and hibiscus syrup, is a summer treat. You can purchase the syrup at most specialty liquor stores or make you own with a cup brewed hibiscus tea and 1 cup sugar.
- 2 ounces Beefeater Summer Edition Gin
- 3/4 ounce hibiscus syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 slice cucumber, 1/4 inch thick
- club soda
- 2 cucumber slices to garnish
- Place the cucumber, gin, syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins cocktail glass filled with fresh ice and top with the soda.
- Garnish with a few slices of cucumber and serve immediately.