- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/4 cup
Don’t serve your seafood with a simple side of melted butter; use this flavorful and aromatic thyme and lemon butter mixture instead.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- Place the lemon, white wine, garlic and fresh thyme into a small saucepan over medium-high heat, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Slowly mix in the butter while whisking vigorously and cook until butter is completely melted. Transfer to a small bowl and serve.