- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 43 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy these delicious halibut fillets, roasted and coated in a thyme and sesame crust. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables drizzled with olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/4 pounds halibut, cut into 4 portions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a glass dish, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper, and then add the fish to coat. Let the fish marinate for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 450 and line an oven pan with parchment paper.
- Place the sesame seeds and the thyme in a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and sprinkle both sides with salt, then dip into the sesame seed mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking pan and cook for 13 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.