- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These cookies are always fun to make during the holiday season. Any flavor jam can be used.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup jam, any flavor
- Mix together butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Form dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Press thumb into the center of each cookie to make an indentation.
- Fill each indentation with 1/4 teaspoon of jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.