- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Three Step Pizza is made with refrigerated pizza crust. Bake on a pizza stone for extra crispiness.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1, 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup fresh vegetables, chopped
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage or ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle a pizza stone with cornmeal. Roll dough into a 12 inch using a floured rolling pin. Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with meat and vegetables; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust in golden brown. Cut into squares.