- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2 pounds shrimp
A blend of fresh orange, grapefruit and lime juice make this sharp and zesty Three-Citrus marinade for grilled shrimp.
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch red chile flakes, ground
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat. Set the shrimp aside for 30 minutes to marinate prior to cooking or cover and place the shrimp in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours to allow the flavors to develop even more.