- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Three Citrus and Rosemary Pork Chops uses a hearty marmelade for its tangy sweetness. Substitute with a rough cut orange marmelade if desired.
- 4, 6 ounce boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 jar Leslie B. Fay Three Citrus Marmalade
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur
- rice pilaf
- Heat butter in a skillet, add pork chops and fry until cooked through, turning once. Sprinkle chops with rosemary and add marmalade and liqueur. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with rice pilaf.