- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 cups
This tangy and creamy cheese spread is made with blue cheese, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Serve with toasted cocktail rye bread or with toasted pita wedges.
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the cheddar cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, cream cheese and parsley into a bowl.
- Using a mixer, beat the cheese mixture at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.