- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 servings
This cheesy potato casserole is perfect for potlucks, holidays or even a weeknight family meal.
- 4 Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup shredded Gruyere cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and coat a medium-sized casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain.
- Blend potatoes with creme fraiche, cream cheese, and butter until smooth. Mix in milk, cheeses (minus a 1/4 cup blend of the three cheeses), and salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a cooking spray coated casserole dish and top with the reserved 1/4 cup of the three cheeses.
- Bake casserole for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted on top and potatoes are heated.