- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A fairly simple, three cheese, baked macaroni side dish.
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar or American cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Prepare the macaroni according to the package instructions. Drain. Stir all the cheese into the macaroni and carefully spread into the prepared dish.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes.