- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8
Serve Three Cheese Dunk with fresh fruit slices.
- 1 cup cottage cheese, well drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ounces blue cheese, mashed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, celery salt
- pepper to taste
- Blend cheeses together in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pile in serving bowl. Serve with fruit slices.