- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Makes 10 to 12 servings
Girl Scout cookies are irresistible on their own, but these iconic treats can be reinvented into fun Girl Scout cookie desserts, including cheesecake, brownies, and toffee.
- 16 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8-ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush 12 cookies in a bowl and mix with butter until well coated. Pat cookie crumbs onto the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pie plate. Crush the remaining 4 cookies and set aside.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool while making filling. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs, then stir in chocolate chips and reserved crushed cookies.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Chill for a few hours before serving.