- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5
Thin, Light and Sweet Pancakes are made with poundcake mix. Serve with syrup or fresh fruit.
- 1 3/4 cups of an 8 1/2 ounce package poundcake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- melted butter
- confectioners' sugar
- sweetened fresh fruit if desired
- In large bowl, combine mix, milk, egg and 2 tablespoons melted butter; beat until batter is smooth.
- Now, using a 1/4 cup measuring cup as a scoop, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot, lightly greased 10 inch skillet. Cook pancake until top is covered with bubbles, and edges look cooked. Turn it with spatula; cook until underside is golden. Repeat, keeping pancakes warm.
- Serve pancakes hot, sprinkled with confectioners' sugar and fruit.