- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 15 min
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Thick, creamy and chunky slow cooked potato soup.
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- Mix together the potatoes, soup, green onions and red peppers in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Stir in cheese, sour cream and milk until cheese melts. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.