- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tiki drink actually dates back to 1934 when a beachbum discovered it in the notebook of a waiter.
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1-1/2 ounces aged Jamaican rum
- 1-1/2 ounces gold Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce 151-proof Lemon Hart Demerara rum
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons white grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- 1/8 teaspoon Pernod
- 1 dash aromatic bitters, such as angostura
- Ice cubes
- 1 mint sprig to garnish
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender, except for the garnish, and blend until frothy; about 5 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a tall cocktail glass and then fill with ice cubes.
- Garnish the cocktail with the mint sprig and serve immediately.