- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic tiki-style cocktail made with three types of gin, fresh lime and grapefruit juice, St. Germain, grenadine, ginger syrup and bitters. Enjoy its intense combination of flavors.
- 1 ounce Haymen’s Old Tom gin
- 1 ounce Martin Miller’s Westbourne Strength gin
- 1 ounce Tanqueray dry gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain
- 1/4 ounce ginger syrup
- 1 healthy dash Angostura bitters
- Lemon and lime zest twists to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon and lime zest twists and then serve immediately.