- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This slightly sweet apéritif cocktail, with enjoyable and contrasting notes of sour citrus flavor, is made with Suze; a Swiss bitter with a strong gentian flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces Suze
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.