- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The type of sherry used in this cocktail depends on your own personal preference. For a drier and nuttier flavor use a dry variety such as amontillado sherry, but for a sweeter drink try making this with a cream sherry.
- 2 ounces sherry
- 1 ounce Cynar
- 1/2 ounce creme de peche
- 1 teaspoon absinthe
- Lemon or orange twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for about 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon twist (if using cream sherry) or an orange twist (for a dry sherry); serve immediately.