- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use either French or Spanish style white rum for this well-balanced cocktail that has aromatic and floral notes intertwined in its delicious blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces white rum
- 3/4 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.