- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh watermelon is the ultimate summertime fruit and can be well incorporated into numerous beverages such as this vodka-based cocktail.
- 10 chunks fresh watermelon
- 2 ounces vodka
- Crushed ice
- lime wedge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the watermelon and a large handful of crushed ice into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vodka to the shaker and shake the mixture for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled glass and garnish the drink with the lime wedge. Serve immediately.