- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Averna Limoni, bitters and rye Julep cocktail was created by John Lermayer of The Florida Room in Miami.
- 1 tablespoon Averna Limoni
- 2 dashes Bitters
- 1-1/2 ounces Rye
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 barspoons maple syrup
- 2 slices green apples
- Half sprig of Rosemary plus 1 sprig to garnish
- Place the maple syrup, apple slices and rosemary into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add bitters, rye and lime juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top the drink with the Averna Limoni and then garnish with the rosemary sprig; serve immediately.