- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The herbal taste of gin intertwines wonderfully with the tartness of fresh lime juice in this simple summer drink. It is recommended that Tanqueray No. 10 gin be used in this blend due to its fresh botanical flavor.
- 2 ounces Tanqueray No. 10 gin
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- large sprig mint
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, excluding the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and serve immediately.