- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail’s refreshing and intense taste will heighten your senses and revive you.
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau (triple sec can be substituted)
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Blanc
- Dash absinthe or Pernod
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer.
- Pour the Cointreau, gin, lemon juice, Lillet, and absinthe into a cocktail shaker and then fill halfway to the top with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 25 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.