- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic gin-based Blue Moon Cocktail is made red by substituting the Crème de Violette for Crème Yvette.
- 1-1/2 ounces Dry Gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Crème Yvette
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.