- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 11 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This hot chocolate is not made from an ambiguous powder from a can. Instead it is made from real chunks of chocolate melted and blended with whole milk and heavy cream. Absolutely delicious.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Toasted marshmallows to garnish
- Place the milk and the cream into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a slow simmer.
- Once simmering, stir in the chocolate and whisk the mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the hot chocolate into 2 mugs, garnish with a few toasted marshmallows and serve immediately.