- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin, vermouth, Bénédictine and bitters-based cocktail does in fact taste like a dream with its perfectly balanced sweet and dry flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Bénédictine
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.