- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Pisco sour is a unique muscat grape brandy made in South America. It is the leading cocktail in both Peru and Chile; taste one and you’ll see why.
- 1-1/2 ounces pisco
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 small egg white
- Several drops of angostura bitters
- Place all the ingredients, except for the bitters, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and add a few drops of the bitters. Serve immediately.