- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic mule cocktail is made by blending a main sprit with fresh lemon or lime juice, and then topping with a ginger ale or ginger beer.
- 1-1/2 ounces spirit of your choice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon or lime juice
- Ginger ale or ginger beer
- Zest of lime or lemon
- Place the lemon or lime juice into a tall cocktail glass along with the zest.
- Fill the glass with ice and then add the spirit of your choice. Top the drink with ginger ale or ginger beer and serve.