- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Marlow’s London Dry Gin is the base for this refreshing Collins cocktail made with a simple combination of fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and chilled club soda.
- 2 ounces Marlow’s London Dry Gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- About 3 ounces club soda
- Lemon slice and cherry to garnish
- Fill a tall cocktail glass with ice and then add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Stir the drink to combine and then add the chilled club soda to top.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon slice and the cherry, and serve immediately.