- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending blueberry-infused bourbon with dry vermouth, Benedictine and peach bitters provides this drink with delicious layers of fruit and herb flavors as well as gorgeous color.
- 2-1/2 ounces blueberry-infused bourbon
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Benedictine
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- 3 fresh blueberries to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, excluding the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and stir for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the blueberries and serve immediately.