- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This bourbon-based cocktail was awarded the Silver Medal at the 17th Annual Cocktail Challenge, hosted by Drinks International.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Averna Amaro
- 2 dashes of The Bitter Truth Orange Bitters
- Orange peel twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.