- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
There is no need to garnish this elegant and complex cocktail made with gin, Chartreuse, lime juice and maraschino liqueur.
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by putting it in the freezer,
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds, and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Serve immediately.