- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Created by Owen Westman of Bourbon & Branch, this cocktail combines the smoky favor of Laphroaig with the herbal-flavor of Chartreuse, the bright taste of fresh lemon juice and the sweetness of Maraschino liqueur.
- 1 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Laphroaig Quarter Cask
- 1/2 ounce maraschino
- 1/4 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Peach Bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.