- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Taste the famous “shaken not stirred’ martini otherwise known as 007’s choice mixed drink.
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce Kina Lillet or Little Blanc
- Green olives or twist of lemon peel twist
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the gin, vodka and Kina Lillet in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and serve garnished with the green olives or the lemon peel twist.