- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sweet, creamy and elegant, this cocktail is the perfect drink for your next posh winter party.
- dash Chocolate Bitters
- 1/4 ounce Licor 43
- 1/4 ounce high quality coffee liquer
- 1/2 ounce Vermouth
- 2 ounces Powers Irish Whiskey
- 1 spoonful of whipped cream
- a few gratings of high quality dark chocolate
- Place the Bitters, Licor 43, coffee liquer, vermouth and whiskey into a glass and stir with a few ice cubes for about 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled coupe cocktail glass and then top with a spoonful of the whipped cream and the grated dark chocolate. Serve immediately.