- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Combining gin and Benedictine may seem like an odd combination of sorts, but the rich taste that results from the pairing, along with a shot of maraschino liqueur, is smooth and delicious.
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 ounce Benedictine
- 1 ounce maraschino liqueur
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.