- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Angostura bitters, gin and Cocchi Americano, an aperitif wine from the Asti province of Italy, are combined to create this cocktail with herbal and citrus undertones.
Photo originally appeared on www.egullet.org
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 3/4 ounces Cocchi Americano
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- orange zest twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.