- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This chic and bubbly cocktail, made with sparkling wine and gold-leaf flakes, lives up to its name.
- 1/2 ounce Goldschläger cinnamon schnapps
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 ounces chilled brut sparkling wine
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- Pre-chill a coupe cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for five minutes.
- Place the schnapps and the lemon juice into the prepared glass.
- Top the cocktail with the sparkling wine and the bitters. Serve immediately.