- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and spicy cocktail, with earthy and rich flavor from the rum, is made with ginger liqueur, fresh juices and Falernum bitters. Feel free to substitute the agave nectar with honey if you prefer.
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 2 ounces St. James Extra Old Martinique rum
- 3 dashes Trader Tiki’s Falernum Bitters
- Sprig of mint to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve immediately.