- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Gin-Gin Mule Cocktail uses a double-dose of gin in this thirst-quenching, fresh lime juice, mint and ginger beer concoction.
- 8 mint sprigs plus 1 to garnish
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1-1/2 ounces dry gin
- 1 ounce ginger beer
- Place the mint leaves, lime juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and gently muddle.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the gin and the beer.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 20 seconds to combine and then pour into a cocktail glass. Serve immediately garnished with a mint sprig.